Together, we are closing gender gaps across the world. Our mission is sustained through the numerous individuals, foundations and corporations who invest in the Women and Public Policy Program. These include major gifts and revenue from:
- Abigail E. Disney Endowment Fund
- Adrienne Hall Endowment Fund
- Barbara Lee Women and US Politics Training Program and Lecture Series Endowment Fund
- Beatrice Koretsky Bleicher Memorial Endowment Fund
- ExxonMobil’s Women’s Economic Opportunity Initiative
- Folke Bernadotte Academy
- Germeshausen Foundation
- Joanne Egerman
- Lia and William Poorvu
- Women’s Leadership Board with more than 120 members and 15 corporations
WAPPP is actively seeking to expand philanthropic resources to multiply its global impact. If you are interested in generating change through WAPPP’s world-class research, teaching, and policy design, please contact Victoria A. Budson, executive director, at email@example.com or +1.617.495.1981.
Gift instructions [pdf] including Harvard University Tax ID Number, 04 2103580.
All gifts to the Harvard Kennedy School are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. We affirm that no goods or services exceeding the IRS provisions are provided in consideration of charitable gifts to Harvard University. Please consult your tax advisor for details.